For an Informative Overview Document, please click HERE.
Who comes to the Palisades Stewardship Education Centre?
- School groups - grades K-12
- Adult groups
- Youth groups
When can a group come to the Palisades Stewardship Education Centre?
- Programming is available year-round!
What are the length of the programs?
- Single day and multi-day programming available.
What should we expect?
- All of your regular school rules apply at the Palisades and respectful conduct is required.
- You will spend most time outside.
- Your group is responsible for food and preparation. There is a kitchen available but no on site catering is provided.
- You can expect to be sharing a room with three other students.
What should we bring?
- **Towels and bedding are provided for multiday trips**
- Click on What to Bring for a list
How do I book?
- Email or phone for availability and booking
- Review the Group Booking Policy
What are your safety procedures?
- These documents govern our safety procedures: