Enrichment Programs (Grades 5-12)
- Work with the Education Team to create a program that will enrich your Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts, Science, Physical Education or Health classes.
- Focus on cross-curricular competencies such as critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Build relationships and improve class culture.
- Establish traditions in your school to increase the sense of belonging to a safe and caring school community.
- Supplement your existing high school courses.
- Work with the Education Team to create a program that will enrich your Physical Education, Outdoor Education or Leadership Classes.
- Investigate Science concepts in the natural world.
- Give back! Help our national park by participating in a service learning project!
- Access a credit course. Click here.
- Land Art
- Species at Risk
- The Night Sky
- Pond Study
- Survival Skills
- X-country skiing
- Mountain biking
- Orienteering Skills
- GPS and Geocaching
- Team Building and Communication
- Service Learning and Stewardship